James Watters & Co are have experienced employment law solicitors Dublin and nationwide dealing with a wide range of employment law matters.
Employment law is complicated, highly regulated and employees have many rights. This area of law is also one that changes based on daily decisions taken in the courts and tribunals that deal with employment issues.
Our office deals extensively in employment law and we can assist you in the following areas:
- Unfair dismissal claims
- Constructive dismissal claims
- Bullying and Harassment in the workplace
- Sexual Harassment
- Representation before the Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Redundancy entitlements
- Contract of Employment
- Advice on legal entitlements such as annual leave, sick pay, maternity rights and notice requirements
- Health and Safety compliance
- Preparing Employment codes of practice
- Severance packages for employees
We represent both employers and employees in claims before the following
- Rights Commissioners
- The Labour Court
- The Employment Appeals Tribunal
- The Equality Tribunal
- The Circuit Court
- The High Court.
For plain English explanations for many employment law matters we recommend visiting Citizen Information